Thursday, February 02, 2006

Gotta quit breaking stuff

I tried to post last night but I pressed the wrong button or something and erased it.


Yesterday as I was walking out of the house I felt a tug. When I got to the car to put my backpack in it I noticed that the wire to my headphones wasn't connected to the MP3 player. When I went back into the house the wire was hanging from a strike plate of the door, but the headphone part wasn't there. Turns out they where still in the backpack. It sucks, I had to buy a new pair.

I also took a little trip to the commissary yesterday. I guess I thought I could miss the pay day crowd. Apparently quite a few other people had the same idea because it wasn't any less crowded than it normally is. I should shop somewhere else. Going to that place just wears me out.

Today was pretty uneventfull. I put in for leave on Monday and Tuesday since Lori will be here. I could work on Tuesday because she has to be at the airport at like eight or something but I think I'll be at the gym most of the afternoon trying to work off the weekend eating we'll be doing.

While I was taping a box to put in the storage room a bit ago the tape dispenser slipped or something and caught my toe. It didn't hurt or bleed real quick but man there was quite a bit of blood. It looks more like a gauge than a cut. We'll see how it holds up tomorrow when it will be in boots all day and getting run on ni the afternoon. On the other foot there is a bruise under my big toe nail. I'm not real sure how that happened since I don't remember what I dropped on it being that heavy.

That's the one good thing about my job so far. I leave everyday at three to work out. So far it's not a problem. We'll see how long it lasts.



No comments:

Post a Comment