Thursday, February 23, 2006

Homie's back

Well, the Homie and me time pretty much worked out the way I planned it.

Sunday the washer and dryer came and while connecting the washer to the pipe the valve busted. The valve gets shut enough so that it is just a drip. I give the landlord a call and have him come by to look at it because some Einstein award winner decided to put it right behind the water heater. He comes by and we decide that one of his workers will come by in the morning to get the water heater moved and the valve replaced thus cutting into my time. Oh, and it will be 7:30 when he comes by.

Monday comes around and the valve gets changed by 9:00. I put in a movie and fall asleep. Sometime after noon I wake up long enough to put in another movie. I finally wake up after five and manage to stay awake the rest of the night.

Tuesday I drag myself out of bed and get that thing sent off to the weekender in Florida. Other than laundry and some dishes I didn't do anything else productive. I did break down and play some football on line for a bit.

I'm going to take Homie and me time more often.

On Saturday I went to the BX and picked up stuff and while I was there I went ahead and got a haircut. I know what your thinking, "A haircut at the BX? Do you not know how not good they are at that stuff?" I figured you can't mess up the kind of cut I want too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment