Sunday, February 19, 2006

In an attempt to limit my dealings with people

In an effort to keep from having to put up with people today I bought a washer and dryer. I figure it will be handy because now I can do cloths when I feel like doing them and not when I feel like going out to do them. Just not quite sure how I feel about having spent the money on them.

I was supposed to be home in Indy right now but somewhere along the week I decided that I needed some Homie and me time. It just seems like I'm always talking to people or just having to deal with things. I know that I live alone and that should be enough to balance things out but it's not. In an effort to not have to see, talk to or deal with people I am going to turn the phone off on Monday and Tuesday. I do have to take something and get it sent down to the weekender that left it here his last UTA weekend. Other than that I'm not doing shit. If I feel that I need outside conversation I will hook the Halo up and shoot some bastard kids. It's going to be so nice. I haven't had one of these weekends in damn near three years.

I know that I said I was going to link the paper here so that you could read what I do but the water head that runs the web is, I don't know, either unwilling to or uncapable of doing his job. That is probably why the supervisor and I are going to take Front Page and HTML classes in the next town over for a week next month. The wing uses Fron Page for the sight and I just feel the need to know a bit more about HTML. I bet it will come in handy one day. Your tax dollars hard at work. Thanks Guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment