Sunday, February 12, 2006

Still not quiet all night

Thursday night Pedro did the whining thing to get out of the kennel thing again. So this time I let him go out. When he came in and went for the bedroom I picked him up and put him back into the kennel. He stayed there untill I woke up at my normal time for work.

Last night he stayed in the kennel and I'm not real sure if he cried at his normal time or not because I shut the door. He should have been ok because he went out at 11:30 or so. I did let him out when I got up to turn on the lizard light and then let him stay in the bed.

I have the timer for the lizard light working so I shouldn't have to wake up so early tomorrow morning. I 'll still get up earlier than normal to let Pedro out. I have to do some things any ways.

Today I took him to Petsmart so I could get crickets. I held him most of the time we where in there. I put him down when I got the crickets and he did pretty good. There was a pretty big dog next to us in line and Pedro not being scared of anything went right up to it. On the way out he did hike his leg up and go for the anti-theft sensor at the door, just after someone mentioned how cute he was. He go carried out without making a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment