Wednesday, February 15, 2006

When did this become a sport?

So there I was going through the channel guide when I came across the Olympics. I'm currious, which event is on? It was curling. That is the sport where one person slides some thing down a lave of ice while two other people sweep the ground in front of it. Yes, I watched it. Come on now it was USA and Japan females. For being the leas fisical sport, second only to chess, it can be interesting to watch. Interesting as in hillarious to watch a group of people discuss just the right way to get the thing where they want it. Japan ended up beating the USA in the end.

Think the dog is doing better at night. Either that or I've just been able to sleep through him. It's been a bit chilly the last couple of days, and by chilly I do mean just below freezing, so going out and coming right back in in the morning and night hasn't been a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment