Thursday, February 16, 2006

Do I have enough work?

Today the supervisor asked me if I thought I had enough work. I told her that when I was doing all of the stupid stuff of fixing the history book and whatever other stupid things the boss lady wanted me to do that I had plenty of work, granted I didn't work on it too fast A: because I feel that is a stupid thing to have B: I had other stupid stuff to do in the office, but now that I'm done with it I don't have much to do. She also said that the airman thought that I would come in and take over the paper, that's what he was hoping. I told her that I want my 5 level before I take it over (I don't have, nor are they ordered, my CDCs). Maybe I'll think about it if I get those. I did tell her that the people in school told me I was pretty good with the Page Maker back in the day though.

I wasn't in a good mood today to start with but when the boss lady had me do something it just really upset me. I had to put something together about our retired commander, yes more stupid stuff. I myself think that since officers need to have bios then they should already have them put together in the right format. That's what secretaries are for, right? Not to mention he's retired. I got it done though. When my supervisor got back from a photo shoot she noticed I wasn't happy. I didn't tell her anything though. We know I don't talk about things.

I think I ran a red light today, and by the guy behind me honking when I did it I think it was good and red. People's driving skills here suck ass. First, let me say that the speed limit is the speed you need to be going. Don't worry if there is a cop up ahead, they'll let you go the speed limit, even faster to a point. I don't know how many cars where infront of me but the SUV kept tapping his breaks all of the way down the street. Of course I was right there and finally stupid ass turned and I kept going. That's when the car behind me honked. I looked in the rear view and shrugged. Little further down the road I looked back and seen the stop lights back there. Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. They have a CD for our CDCs? That's crazy.

    ReplyDelete