Friday, February 10, 2006

You better sleep all night tonight

So there I was sound asleep when I hear a whining coming from the living room. I wake up thinking that Pedro has to go outside real bad. When I open his kennel he darts into the bedroom. I called him back into the living room and was getting ready to put his collar on so we could go outside when I heard Flashback Guy outside yelling yet again. Needless to say I didn't take the dog out and he got to come to bed with me so he would be quiet.

When I woke up at my normal time and took him out Flashback Guy came out and started yelling. I'm guessing it was at me. He mumbled a couple of words and I caught "Bastards." I'm not real sure what was going on except he might have thought that I was one of the neighbor kids that hang out in his yard durring the day. Not quite sure why he wouldn't yell at them then, but he's got one more time to yell at me for being in my yard. I don't care how old and crazy he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment