Sunday, July 30, 2006

Maybe he's not ready to die

My lizard just ate for the first time in over a month. He was in his thing on top of a rock, he hasn't done that in a while either. I thought, hm let's just see. I took out a cricket, one of two that are left because the rest died wating to be eaten, and threw it in. He seen it and was off that rock quick. He got up to it and waited for it to move again and got it. I'm so proud of him.

I have tried to keep his light off at night and his heat pad plugged in during the day when the air is on to try and keep his cage temperature right. I also did that soaking him thing a couple of times this week.

I guess that if he's going to live I'll have to find a person that will take care of him while I'm on all my trips and deployments. And by take care of him I do mean a person that is smart enough to know that lizards don't drink Power Aid.

1 comment:

  1. But what about Gatorade? Lizards look up to Michael Jordan just as much as anyone else, ya know.

    ReplyDelete