Friday, July 14, 2006

Next time I see my CDCs... I'll be burning them

I tested out of my CDCs today. I got a whopping 83. Not too bad for just studying the double highlighted questions. The bad part of that is I had no idea what the answers where for any thing that hadn't been double highlighted. I passed and that's all that matters. It's Air Force stuff, it won't matter next year when I'm rockin the civilian world.

I got my final grade for my social class yesterday too. Final test = 91; Final overall grade = 93. That's right I'm still hanging onto that 4.0. I started to look into classes and since I have trips planned for the next two quarters that would clash with finals, I decided that I will just wait and go back in January. If I don't go over I will be able to get two classes done before I get out. I would do online classes, but the ones at UNC are regular semester schedules. The ones at IU seem a bit shady. That, and I know that I would suck at a self paced year long course. The good news it that the social class will transfer to UNC if that is where I end up going. I'm not too sure which it will be. It will probably be easier for me to get into IU. I'd like that UNC degree though.

No comments:

Post a Comment