Sunday, August 06, 2006

Hooters has wings

I did it again. I went to a movie, alone. Then I went to dinner, alone. I have been wanting wings for a good couple of weeks so tonight I went to a place called Hooters. Turns out those are some good wings. I had some wings and beer. The waitress asked if I wanted more wings or dessert. I said nah, I'll do some real food. I went with a chicken strip sandwich and some fries. I was done with that and she asked if I wanted dessert. I said yeah, I'm going to have two of them I just have to decide which one to have first. She laughed like she didn't think it was going to happen. I asked for the first one. I finished that and she asked about the second one. I said sure, I'm ready for it. She asked where I put all of it and I told her about my hollow leg. She asked what I do to not be fat because I was getting up in years and my metablism can't be what it used to be. I said you're right, but it's not that slow yet. She asked if I ate like that all the time. I said oh no, not like I used to. I just can't decide which one I want more. After the second one she asked if I wanted more, I could have worked on more wings, but I told her that if I ate any more then I would just be showing off. She said you're right I'm impressed now. Why is it people seem to be impressed with how much people can eat? I mean, I'm not too big and maybe I don't look like I should be able to eat like I can, but people just seam amazed sometimes. We started talking about that Japanese guy that can eat all those hotdogs. I told her I can't quite eat like that.

After I'm done with that one we start talking. She asks if Hooters was the first stop for the night. I said it's a stop. She asked if I was going to go home and take a nap before going out. I told her that I was for sure going to go home, the going out part, not so much. She asked if I go out much. I told her not around here. I told her that I havn't been out since I've gotten here. She asked how long I've been here. That's when I told her that I've been here damn near a year. I did tell her that I do go out when a guy I know comes into town. You guys know him as the weekender. She asked what kind of music I liked and I told her anything that isn't country.

She asked if I like clubs. I told her that I don't mind them too much. She said that's good, she likes going out too quite a bit. She said it's bad because her husband isn't into hanging out at them. She said he needed a hobby so that he could find something he can do while she is out her friends. I mentioned the new Hold 'em bar in town if he's into cards. We get back onto the clubs that are in Macon. She told me about a place called Diese that is dance music. I do like dance I told her. She also mentioned another kind of club. She says it also has real good music. It's not a straight club though. I've heard of this club, I had a female I know try to talk me into going there once. She said that they probably wouldn't pounce on me there if I went in with other people. That's good to know. It's not too bad because Cynergy is in an area where walking outside with drinks is acceptable so if it's not the thing there are a couple others on that street. Diese isn't close enough to walk to though. I think we'd have to start out at Diese then.

As I was getting ready to leave she said that I should call up there and see if she's working before I come up. Then she said that she does work next weekend and to call if I decide I want to go clubbing with her and her friends. I told her that I would. Going out seems like it could be fun. I guess I found a female to hang out with, just not a dinner and a movie girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment