Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Don't I feel like a chuckle head

I ran out of starch the last time I ironed my uniform. I didn't see any at the commissary yesterday so I went to the BX today.

I found the can of starch and grabbed it. In true Homie fashion I didn't look at the price. I knew it wasn't going to be over ten dollars, I don't like using a card for stuff less than that, so I looked for a movie. The movie I wanted wasn't in and I couldn't talk myself into a different one. I didn't find a CD to buy either.

Oh well, I tried so I decided to just go and get the starch. When the lady rings it up, yeah. The starch cost 94 cents. I looked in my wallet but since I don't spend ones and don't normally cary them I didn't have any cash. Guess I shouldn't have cleaned that wallet out yesterday.

Random thought: If I get alzheimers will I still be a dick or will I turn into a nice guy? Cause I don't want to be a nice guy.

1 comment:

  1. You'll probably still be a dick...hahahahaha! Just face it Homeslice, you really are a nice guy. You comin' to train with the ARMY? YOu have to stay with us if you do! WAHOO! That would be fun.

    ReplyDelete