Sunday, April 30, 2006

And then there was one

The albino has died. It happened sometime Thursday night. Looks like I have an aquarium I need to figure out what to do with now.

I finally got to use my lawn mower today, and it didn't take long to cut the yard. I guess it won't take long when the only thing long enough to cut are the foot high dandylions. Those things are crazy high down here.

The one weekender (Air National Guard) is going to be putting on lieutenant sometime soon. The supervisor has finally got her package in to get her special orders. If she doesn't get them she'll be headed to a different special duty assignment. Looks like the shop is going through a few changes. Looks like I'll be in charge. Look out. I've been kind of lax on my CDCs. I might bust the first book out tomorrow just like back in the day when I had them for structures. At this rate I'll have my time on job requirement before my CDC requirement, that's crazy. That's also what happens when it takes six months to get them ordered I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment