Tuesday, April 18, 2006

What I did

I went ahead and deleted the email about the short notice to Japan without putting in for it.
I also got the wireless hub put together and it's nice.
The desk top computer's hard drive has been erased and Windows reinstalled. I still have to install the drivers and decide what I'm going to do with it. I might take it to the supervisor's yard sell this weekend and see if it can get sold. I guess if it doesn't sell then I can put my CDs on it and it will be my music machine.
I let the dog out yesterday and noticed something different in the backyard. I finally realized that the grass had been cut. The neighbor must have done it Saturday while I was at the cook out.

Question: Is a $30 membership fee to a band's fan group worth being able to get tickets for a show three days before anyone else? Could get real nice seats.

No comments:

Post a Comment