Monday, April 17, 2006

Aahh, memories



Our trip to the tattoo parlor at Sheppard. Think we called the first guy Willie or something, he had a weird name. Yup, that's me thuggin there in the midle. And Lambert on the end there.


Ever wonder what a group of people do while they wait for orders after washing out of an Air Force training school? Now you know.

Who's that pimp eating a popsicle? Yes, those dog tags do go pretty far down.








Just one of the ways to get into a shower.









Check out that hair of mine.







Mmmm, chilled monkey brains.
Notice how I am more worried about my hair than the fact that Core is trying to stab me with a spoon.


















Me at Steak N' Shake. The only place to be after a Milenium New Years rave.





The repiercing two weeks after basic training. And by repiercing I do mean using a sewing needle to open the hole back up so I could squeeze that through.





1 comment: