Saturday, April 22, 2006

Let's try this out.

The albino gecko has been getting smaller. A couple of weeks ago I seen him go for a couple of crickets and miss. I didn't think any thing of it. I figured he would catch them later. The thing is, I haven't seen him even go for any since. He also doesn't stay in the fake rock with the other one any more. This is a problem. When I got them the girl at the store said that they might not get along in the same cage. While at the pet store picking up crickets today I decided to pick up a little aquarium and a fake rock to see if I can make the albino healthy again. Since it's in my room it is a good thing that the lizzard doesn't make any noise. I figure if it doesn't work then I have a place for a beta fish or something. Or just give it to someone that wants it if I find that person. The aquarium, not the lizzard.

Apparently, if you show up to a yard sale at noon then most of the people that are going to come have all ready been there. I guess there where people at the supervisor's house at seven thirty this morning for it. So I still have the computer at her house. She is thinking about having another one next week. If I don't get rid of it then I'll just put it on the classified adds on out intranet at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment