Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Here so quick?

I seen my CDCs today. But since the supervisor wasn't there I have to wait until tomorrow to get them. A bit of a surprise that I have them since I was told that they where on order a mere two weeks ago. Then again I have been here for six months so it evens out I guess. We'll see how long it takes me to do them. There are just two books. I guess I'll bust them out real quick and get them over with.

I seen that Nine Inch Nails are going to be in Atlanta in June.
I'm thinkin that I might just go on my own. There are a couple of problems with that one since it is on a Wednesday and in Atlanta. I also can't take leave the day after because I will be the only I.G. Joe in the office. Oh well, they will be in Indy in July and I'll be there too.

I would like y'all to go a head and take a look at
Scott's new page. He's more into photos than writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment