Monday, May 01, 2006

Right now

I was sitting in the computer room doing CDCs when I heard the neighbor talk about parking in other people's yards. I didn't pay too much attention to it until I seen a couple of people walking down the street. I look out and there are two cops putting up a sign that says "Please have licence and proof of insurance ready." This seems like a strange place for one of these things. My street is no more than a mile long and there is a street that Ts off at the house next to mine. The first two cops had a car stopped for a good long while. I guess he didn't have his shit together. While he was stopped, two more cops pulled up. Now there are four cops on this street and another just went down the street that runs into mine. I'll keep watching to see what I can see and hear what I can hear. I love this neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment