Thursday, May 18, 2006

Cops - a waste of space

Today I may or may not have seen a few of these bastard kids in the neighborhood break Flashback Guy's window. I'm guessing this isn't the first time they have done that since his windows have been boarded up for most of the time I've been here. Every once in a while I do hear him hollering at them and them yelling back. Up until today, if I did see anything, I haven't seen them actually break stuff. By the time I got out side with the dog, my cover, they where already in the middle of my neighbor's yard. I didn't say anything, but I did stare them down. They all had one of those nervous yet cocky looks.

So, I get showered and all of that and made my way over to the cop shop to see about them kids. I told them about what I may or may not have seen and other signs that something has happened before. They told me that unless he called them and knew where the kids lived they couldn't really do anything. I could call but there isn't much they will do unless he files charges because it's his house. And apparently, they will just go talk to the parents anyways. What are the parents going to do? Chances are they only have one, and they work all the time. They did say that I could get more them to drive around the neighborhood more offten. I know that won't help, but whatever makes them think they are doing their job. I gave them the times the kids tend to walk through those yards so that they would have a better chance of seeing them. What the fuck? Let these kids mess with my house. I have been thinking about a pellet gun after all, just for them. I figure that using my .22 on them while they are just outside would be frowned uppon by the worthless police. I wonder what happened with that guy in Ohio that shot that kid for walking in his yard a month or so ago. I have a feeling it is going to be a long summer here.

No comments:

Post a Comment