Thursday, November 24, 2005

Two outlets, one plug



Like the pic? I'm on the laptop right now. Here is a secret for ya, if your internet seems to be going slow or not working, it could be because you have a virus. It could also be because you don't pay attentionwhen you plug things into your power strip and use to outlets to plug in the modem. Luckely this doesn't seem to fry anything, it just makes the internet not work too good.

"When I heard you on the phone the first time I called, I thought you where a black guy. That's what I told everyone." My boss told me that today. That's funny stuff.

I can get my hands on a hard drive eraser and I think that I'm going to erase the one on the desk top. I just don't like the way it is running so slow. It doesn't have anything I need really, photoshop is on both comps and I can get a hold of 7 if I want to put it back on. Other than the few hours the eraser will take, it shouldn't take much time on my part.

No comments:

Post a Comment