Sunday, November 20, 2005

One month down, 20 to go

I have been here in Warner Robins, GA for a whole month. This isn't too bad of a place either. Then again, I don't leave the house unless I have to go to work or shop. Guess that is just the anti-social in me. As you have probably read, the shop has been busy all month. It will continue to stay busy as long as we are bending over trying to do stuff for everyone. Those books we have been putting together for the IG, they are now being binded. They only have five maps in them too. Monday should see the finishing of those things. Not sure what is planned for the rest of the week, since it's quite a short one.

We where informed the other day that our office will be at the IG outbrief on whatever weekend day it is. The party afterwards is still voluntary right now. They have even added kareoke to the list of events for the thing. Woohoo party down!!

My first story for the paper is a retirement story and will be out on the 28th, yay! Since the wing's web master is a biatch the paper doesn't get put on the web. Appariently he thinks that we should be able to do it even though nobody in the office has rights to update the web. Guess that's what happens when you don't renew the civilian's contract and give the job to a master sergeant as an extra duty. I'll just put it on here when it comes out I guess.


Question for the GI's:

If the Air Force Climate Assesment Survey is annonymous, and optional, then why do the higher ups know how many people in each shop hasn't done it? They might even know exactly who hasn't. I think that because they are having a pizza party for all of the people who do complete it.
If you want to make it mandatory, then make it mandatory. Don't say it's optional and then send daily email updates telling us which shop has how many people still needing to do it. I wasn't going to do it, but I think that will be one of my comments and my feelings towards all of this stupid stuff we are doing fot the IG.

And can the IG investigate itself? Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment