Saturday, November 05, 2005

Hooked up

Well, I have the cable and internet hooked up. I also went a head and got a couch and love seat. Didn't really need the love seat, but the both of them only cost $400 at the furniture store on base.

I have kinda started doing work here. I won't write a story for the paper until the January issue I guess. Not real sure why. Was trying to come up with one for the December issue. Yes, the paper is a monthly. That gives us time to do less important stuff.

I have been trying to hook the Xbox up to the internet with no success. I'm not too sure why it isn't working. Might have to get a new hub. I don't know why I would have to do that though, it worked in Montana and it's not even a year old yet. Maybe I'll try to Homie engineer something for it. But I've tried every thing short of plugging the Xbox straight into the modem. That will be a pain if I have to switch out the computer and Xbox every time I want to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment