Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Done reading

I finished Angels & Demons yesterday. That was a good book. Not quite as good a The Da Vinci Code, but a good book none the less. So now I need a new one to read. If you have any suggestions, let me know.

I did buy an ethernet connector, a USB one. It broke in three hours. I don't know how it happened. I tipped the computer and it broke. I ended up replacing it with a card.

The Xbox did work Saturday before I exchanged adapters but it isn't working now. I don't know exactly how I got it to work and I don't know how to get it to work now. Maybe it will just happen to work tomorrow, who knows. I'm not too worried about it. It's just a time killer.

Going to get back to the game. Yes, the Colts are winning at half time (21-7). I'm sure Manning will find a way to lose the game like every other time he plays the Patriots.

2 comments:

  1. Here are a few of my favourites:
    "Middlesex" by Jeffrey Eugenides
    "Little Children" by Tom Perrotta
    "A Prayer for Owen Meany" by John Irving
    "American Psycho" by Bret Easton Ellis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did see that American Psycho movie and enjoyed it. Heard the book is way better than the movie too. Might just check it out.

    ReplyDelete