Friday, August 05, 2005

What I've done


Well it's been a while since I've posted on here so I'll do a quick break down of my time here since Saturday.

Saturday-Went to D.C. with Farva. Rode the train there. Met up with Todd. Went through Little China. Ate at Hooters in Little China. Great wings. Got back in town and seen a movie.
Sunday-Went to the mall for a while. Went to Wendy's. Not the greatest service ever.
Monday-Did the school thing and paginated all day. Hung out in Bethaney's room with the others and had adult beverages.
Tuesday-Did the school thing and paginated. Got told what team I was going to be on for the class paper. I'm on the news team. Hung out in Angela's room with the others and enjoyed adult beverages and pizza.
Yesterday-Wrote my last feature for this school. Went to the gym and swam. I think I did a total of 5 laps the entire time I was there. Hung out in Angela's room and enjoyed adult beverages while finishing my feature.
Today-Wrote a couple of news stories for the paper. Went to chow hall for dinner. We took a 12 pack to the softball field to watch the Air Force kids play the Navy. Game was ended in like 3 innings because one of the Navy ran over the Air Force catcher at the plate. Hung out in Angela's room and finished the 12 pack.

That's a summary of those days.

By the way, I'm done with this place on Wednesday. Yay Me!!

I did pick up the new Garbage CD, and it does rock. It's like they didn't take all those years off.

1 comment:

  1. Adult beverages are the best! Glad you enjoy the Garbage album. I wish they didn't take so long between records. Shirley is a sex goddess. Hmmmmm. Thoughts wandering.....

    ReplyDelete