Monday, August 15, 2005

I"m done!!


Well y'all, I'm done with school. Yeah, I passed. Would have had this up Wednesday at the airport, but the website was down for maintenance.
There is the pic of the five of us. From me over = Angela, Scott (front), Bethaney, and Farva.

So life here is still pretty good. I got back to see my dog, Pedro. Speaking of my dog, his whole name is Pedro Enrique Hernando Gonzalez Andre Holmes. And no he isn't named pedro after that guy in Napolion Dynomite. Had the dog long before the movie came out.

I'm here and still a carpenter. That's a terrible thing. Guess I'll be one untill I get my orders to another place far away from here. Should happen by December. Hope it is earlier than that cause I would hate to have to drive cross country in the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment