Saturday, August 20, 2005

Guess who's going where

Well, on October 19 I will be the newest member of the public affairs shop at Robins AFB, Georgia. Guess that's not so bad, it was my second choice on my second Base of Prefference list. Technicaly the third, I suggested going to Alaska again.

Too bad I wasn't a big fan of the humidity in Maryland. I'll get used to it. At least I won't be a carpenter and working outside all of the time.

Does it snow there? Guess we'll find out.

I can go and get that car now though.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Georgia is a pretty cool place. You're about two hours from Atlanta or Savannah, which are both really cool cities. If you're driving down, you're welcome to crash here if you need to, even though it's probably out of your way. Regardless, it would be cool to hang.

    ReplyDelete