Friday, August 19, 2005

Can't think of what to put here

So, I'm still a carpenter waiting on a phone call. With the recent conversation with the PA assignments lady I have decided to wait and see where I will go next before getting a car. That sucks cause I'll miss all of these sales.

If I stay in the states, I will do a road trip and see a couple of people I know, Currt - that means you. I already have plans so far for the Laborday weekend. Think we will be in Seatle for that. I will see about making Salt Lake a stop if I have to go overseas. Should be no problem, I seem to fly through there when I'm going to Indy.

And yes, I'm still planning to get to Arizona. Too bad someone probably won't be there by the time I come down.

Think that's about it for today's thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment