Wednesday, July 27, 2005

11 training days left



So, I am now done with the photojournalism part. It's a good thing too. My grade just kept going down. Might have been that Pagemaker stuff. We aren't done with that though, we still need it for layout & design. Here in just a couple of weeks I'll be able to put what they have tried to teach me to use in the real Air Force.

So, there we were, Farva, Lyn and I, walking down the streets of D.C. doing the "don't look like tourist thing" with our Miller Light in brown paper bags. Walking behind the Library of Congress we walked by a truck with a couple of guys chuckling. They knew what was up, they where in the truck doing the same thing. The difference between them and us? They where still in security guard type uniforms. In the front of the library I took a picture of Farva and Lyn with the brown bags. I would have gotten one of me doing the same thing but a group of Boy Scouts came up the steps and we left.

No comments:

Post a Comment