Friday, December 02, 2005

And we're off ... Kinda

So, today kicks off the IG inspection. They should have arrived on base at around nine this morning but the plane broke before they left Langley. That pushed them back a couple of hours as they tried to get onto commercial-air. They got a flight and the base sent a bus to Atlanta to pick them up, kinda doesn't make sense to have had 40 rental cars delivered from Atlanta to base yesterday. I could be wrong, but that seems pretty dumb to me. Noon roles around and the plane they where suposed to be on broke too. This pushed the arrival on base to I'm not real sure what time. All I know is that it would push the time we got finished with these people to around 8 o'clock. Four other poeple and I where voluntold to stay after hours and give them those pretty little books we spent so much time on. After getting a early dinner, Tim and I got to the conference center at 4:30. It turns out that only like half the team is going to be here today so me and Tim where let go. The captain and Master Seargant are there passing out books. What a nice couple of people. I'll be in at Six tomorrow morning anyway so I guess it evens out some how. And I guess I'm not working the weekend, the weekender is working Saturday though. He's guard, that's what he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment