Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Not too shabby, so far

I guess we did real well on the phase one part of the inspection. I haven't been botherd by the IG team yet, guess they never came into our office at all the whole weekend. Must of loved the handjob that was those welcome books. That and the second half of the team got here no earlier than 10 last night. This getting up at 4:45 stuff is getting pretty old too. I don't like the fact that I have gotten home and fallen asleep just to drag myself off of the couch and stay awake long enough to go to bed at a decent time. Just a couple more days of pure boredome I guess.

I am glad that I'm not a player in this phase of the inspection since it rained all day. Did wash the car this weekend though, so that sucks a bit. Would suck more if I washed it myself, but it came free with the oil change.

Looked at the EQUALS list today and noticed openings in Yakota, Japan and Eielson, Alaska, both of which where on my list a couple of months ago. They don't come open untill June any ways. I think I'll change the dream sheet just because I can. Ya never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment