Friday, December 16, 2005

This land is my land, and so is this land

So, I went shopping tonight. After buying a few Christmas cards for the family and a couple of other people I walked around the store and found someone's gift. I was waiting in line when I noticed a display of Game Boy games. Just looking as to see what they where trying to get rid of I seen a game with Risk on it, yay!! Sure it also has Battleship and Clue on it but I doubt those get much play time. As a guy that doesn't quit when playing games like most people I like the idea of it being on a portable game system where the computer isn't a quitter . Although it seems pretty easy and I won within the hour, it's not a bad version, just wish you could control how many dice you roll for each attack. Since I'm going on my trip next week and won't be on the plane or the airport long enough to get a whole game of Monopoly in it's a great thing that I seen this. Yup, I'm a nerd sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment