Friday, December 09, 2005

This is where the title would go, if I had one

Yes, that's the book for the team, all 30 pages and five maps. We'll see what kind of warm fuzzies it gave them Saturday. Word is still that we did pretty good.

Saturday I went to the dredded Blockbuster and rented Kung Fu Hustle, for the third time. Yes, the third time. I didn't get a chance to watch it the first two times. So last night I made it a point to put it in. About half way through I fell asleep. Not going for a fourth time. Think that Sunday I'm just going to sit around here all day long and watch the football. Haven't had a good Sunday of football in weeks.

Tickets for home are bought and I just need to adjust times for the rental car for while I'm there. Guess that in the last seven hours it has snowed around a foot. That's nice. Do it now before I have to drive in that stuff. Snow is nice when it's not on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment