Monday, January 23, 2006

Adapting

The albino has eaten a couple of times since he's been here so that's a good thing. I haven't seen the other one eat though. He seems to only come out when all of the lights except the night light are off. I have to walk up on the aquarium real slow so he won't run back into his hiding place. The albino doesn't seem to care what color light is on, he'll come out whenever he feels the need.

I will finally have something in the next paper. It is just a man on the street type of thing though. The topic this month was "Do you have a new year's resolution and are you sticking to it?" The editor seems to be Photoshop happy so we'll see how the pics come out. I also went out with the supervisor lady and took some pictures of the guy she interviewed for her story. I might just have those in the paper too, we'll see. I'll post the page so you all can see it next weekend. The paper won't be out until the second.

The link to AWAKER has been changed to
Farva because he has changed where he posts his comics. They are flyer comics but anyone in the Air Force will be able to relate to them for the most part.


No comments:

Post a Comment