Friday, October 21, 2005

Still finding my way

So, I spent two hours today driving around the wrong part of base. I finally found my way to the back part of base. At one point I ended up off base. Boy, that upset me quite a bit. I also put a bubble in my tire so I have to replace it tomorrow before it pops. I was all ready upset about not knowing where to go and this jackass didn't put on his turn signal as he was coming at me. While calling him things, I went over a curb.

I did have a triple whopper today, though. It was good. Almost too big to fit in the mouth. You guys should try it sometime.

I also found my way back to the TLF from the office. Hopefully I can find my way to the office from the TLF tomorrow.

The apartments that I was looking at in a guide turned out to be run down and kinda shady. I think I might get a garage wherever I go. This town isn't the greatest so far. I'll look at more apartments tomorrow I think. Maybe I'll look for a house. I hate living in buildings with people.

No comments:

Post a Comment