Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Him learns real good

My social class is over now. So far I know I'm rocking at least a 90 without the final. I won't know what I got on the final until the end of next week. As long as I get a score in the mid 80s I'll be good. I'm pretty sure that I got that. Looks like I won't need to read that book after all. Good thing too because I know that I won't read a book in two weeks and write a paper about it.

The paper comes out Friday. I know that two of my stories got pulled. I'm not real sure if I wrote a third one or not. Nope, the third one didn't happen becouse it's not happening for two years. There was a fourth but that guy does his thing to make money so we didn't do that one. I do have that Man on the Street thing though. I guess I have that going for me.

I finished my CDCs today and by finished them I do mean that I skipped the writing parts and went right to the unit review exercises. We'll see how that works out for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment