Wednesday, June 21, 2006

First weekend of learning

Class wasn't too bad this weekend. We got out early all weekend. The class is more of a descussion group than a lecture.
Satruday we had the first half of our first test. And the rest of the test is due Thursday by noon. We'll have another test Saturay and the findal on Sunday. Even though we spend the whole weekend in a room learning, it doesn't seem like we are there as long as we are. Too bad they don't have more classes set up like this, I would probably take more. I'll take more anyway so I can get the Air Force to pay for my classes before they kick me out next year.

I walked out the front door the other night to starch my uniform and there was a Black Widow making house right there in the door. She was on the outside of the door, so that's a good thing. The bad thing is I haven't seen it since. That's ok though because it probably won't make its way all the way into the living area. The question is are there more? I guess we'll find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment