Thursday, March 30, 2006

Poor Pedro


Yesterday the boss lady asked if I had the Man on the Street done since I was the only one at work on Monday. I told her no. I told her why - no cameras in the office. She didn't like that very much. Oh well. So today the supervisor brought the camera she had in and the editor asked if I could get it done today. Of course. That was before we had to pull a story because it wouldn't be done in time.

Apparently, the VI shop was supposed to take pictures of the person working. Today those pictures hadn't been taken and the person is now in California and won't be back before we publish. So after a bit of storming the supervisor decided that the survival equipment shop would be a good photo opportunity. I went to get my thing done. While there I was trying to take a picture but there was no memory card. Yeah, she didn't get it from the editor before we left. So we go back to the shop and she decides she doesn't want to go any more. That leaves me going back to do this.That causes me to be a bit pissy. Maybe it started with the one camera in the shop thing, I don't know. I finally make it back and get the pictures going. Not too bad. Took some pictures, asked some questions. Good times, for being work. But, I din't get back to the guy I interviewed for my Man on the Street. Looks like I'm going back tomorrow. That's cool because the equipment shop is going to test some. I might get a couple of pics out of that too. That, and I can get a person that isn't in the story into the thing I have to do.

I took Pedro to get his nails clipped today. He hated it. He squirmed so much that he got clipped short on a nail. He cried and she put the blood stop on it. He didn't squirm much after that. He did get a bandanna out of it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment