Monday, March 27, 2006

A whole week

This week at work was pretty productive. By productive I do mean worked on stupid stuff all week. The week started off with me not going to Front Page and HTML training. Something about we have to use the half-ass training that is on the intranet to learn it. Guess we're fighting that one. Also had a class on how to be responsible for our computers. I never signed the letter changing that to me. We also had a chief from ANG headquarters here somewhere going around making sure all of the computers were where they should be. The time for our office got changed from Wednesday to tomorrow back to Wednesday. He wasn't happy that I hadn't signed that letter yet. Oh well, they find the computer that isn't in the office and I'll sign it. Also had to make those welcome books for another group of inspectors. While making the books on Thursday I was told that I need to get my Man On the Street thing done Monday. I told my supervisor to stop giving me dumb shit to do and it will get done. She asked if I have any thing to do Monday and I told her no but Friday hadn't happened yet. As it turns out the boss lady loaned out the one camera that was in our office on Friday. And since the supervisor has the second one at her house, I don't have a cam to work with tomorrow because she is on leave until Tuesday. That better not be a problem.

Today I was out with the dog picking a couple of things up in the yard and the neighbor asked if I had a way to cut my yard. I told him no and he offered to cut it for me. Cool. Man, there was a whole lot of glass in the yard, especially near the drive way. The glass would give the impression that a car has been burned there once. I got most of it cleaned up but there is a bit out there still.

Maybe next weekend will be a bit more restful.

Flashback guy update: He's been pretty quiet this week. I haven't heard him at all. I was starting to get a bit worried but he was out today being quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment