Monday, October 30, 2006

I got trip 8s, beat that

Well, I went out tonight. And by out I do mean by myself and to a bar. It just happened to be a poker bar. It was pretty fun. I played some cards and lost some money. The table I was on had a chip bully on it. It didn't help that he didn't have much of an idea what he was doing. It also didn't help that he was verry verry lucky. And by luck I mean all in before the flop and catching on the last card. Finally a few at the table where able to gang up and get him out. It wasn't necessarilly a legit way either, but they got him off the table. After that it was a real game. I let him bully me into an all in and again he chased the cards and got what he needed. I did have a decent hand though.

After the second knock out I played some trivia game with the bartenders. I missed the few first questions and was still able to make second on that. So that's cool.

It was a good night and I plan to go back. Maybe not next week since I'll be going on my training TDY Sunday. I get back I'll be there playing though.

No comments:

Post a Comment