Friday, September 16, 2005

You want how much?

$34 for a tank of gas? I remember when it took less than $20 to fill up a car. That wasn't very long ago, like maybe six years.
I'm not real sure I understand this too much. Sure there was a hurricane in the south somewhere. Sure it's the second largest port for foreign oil. I still don't understand this. The government was supposed to break into the reserves. The out rigs in the ocean weren't as badly damaged as expected. Gas up around here should come from the Alaska pipe line.
Yeah, China is now a growing economy. That still doesn't mean that the price of gas should have shot up as quickly as it has.
Guess I'll just get that bike when I get Georgia. No not a motorcycle, but a bicycle.
Think we should come up with a way to get the price back down. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment