Tuesday, September 27, 2005

One tubby tubby, two tubby tubby


I passed my fit test today. Not by much though. I did improve on the push ups and sit ups. For some reason the run whooped me. I was about 50 seconds slower than last year. Guess I haven't been pushing my self as hard as I could. After all, I did avoid doing the running thing all summer. Here in the last couple of weeks I did start running almost every day like I was before, but I didn't try to go very fast. Oh well, I'll do better next year. Maybe with the new job I'll be able to get to the gym on a more regular basis.

Aren't lawn darts banned? I seen a couple of kids crossing a street today with them. I thought those things where deemed dangerous and therefore banned, not to mention how much fun they where.

2 comments:

  1. Fitness tests! I can relate to them. I was in the army (not the US one) fifteen years back. And for a decade or so after, I had reservist obligations in the infantry. Thankfully, I have seen out my reservist obligations and all my fitness tests. When one gets to the late thirties, it becomes somewhat more difficult. At least, for me it was...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I'm going to listen to some cop.

    ReplyDelete