Monday, August 25, 2008

No fuzzy side effects


Not sure if I'm special or not, but it would seem that Percocet doesn't give me that neat feeling people often seem to have. The IV didn't even do anything for me, except knock me out during the procedure. That's probably a good thing. I did wake up a bit to the surgion breaking my teeth. Yeah, I tried to fight back and keep that from happening, then I went back to sleep.

I was fine on the way out. I was doing so well that I went ahead and had my ride go straight to the pharmacy on base and get the pills before taking me home. I did sleep quite a bit Wednesday, that could be from staying awake until 4 in the morning the night before.

I didn't even have much pain until Friday, that's also when the swelling finally started. By Saturday I was needing the Percocet and kept my face iced.

Today is better, I've started to lose the stitches. I am now yellow in the cheeks from bruising even though I didn't bruise on the outside of my face.

2 comments:

  1. Awe, I think you're special (teehee)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe the Percocet would work have more euphoric effects if you ground it up and storted it. Just a suggestion.

    ReplyDelete